As the 7th endorsed One Planet Community in the world and 5 star Built Green, Grow Community is setting a new national and international precedent for innovative development. The project combines private cottages, townhomes, and lofts available for purchase with rental flats and townhomes, with a total of 131 housing units on five (5) acres. Homes are clustered in ‘pocket neighborhoods’ around pea patches and outdoor gathering areas. Unique, sustainable and energy-efficient homes are built to ambitious green building standards. Energy and resource efficient houses are designed at a human scale, incorporating compact and livable design features to appeal to families, single residents and older people interested in downsizing.
- 2014 NAHB Platinum Award for Green Community in Best of American Living contest
- 2014 NAHB Best in Green Development Award
- 2014 Built Green Hammer Award
- Best Community Project in the Green Builder Home of the Year Awards
- 2015 Built Green Hammer Award for Multi-Family
Click here to go to the Grow website and learn more about this unique project.